Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.
ikandi

Systems Tag Panel (for v9.0)

by ikandi, Last updated on 8 months ago in System Administration - 9
Glad to see PHP9 is coming together well. It still seems though that the uptake from v7.02 is still slow. Hopefully that will change in time.

This time I have a query about the use of Tags within PHP Fusion.

Like many, I deployed the use of the Tags System Panel infusion, as created by user/developer Hobbyman. A great infusion, where tags could be integrated onto your site without the modification of core files.

On my previous 7.02 system, it worked like a charm, and I would like to add it into the 9.0 system, but alas, using the same code it doesn't quite work.

Unfortunately, it would seem that Hobbyman is no longer involved in coding anymore, according to his website. He stopped around February this year.

Is anyone familiar with the Systems Tag Panel that he wrote?

I'm very keen to re-establish it for my site. I would even pay someone to work on the code, which doesn't appear to be too onerous - but beyond me I'm afraid.. lol

Thanks.

Ikandi
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You can download attachments in this forum.
Users who participated in discussion: ikandi