Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Errors Errors

Hi,
Just wondering if someone could please help me?
I have recently tried to update from Fusion_php 7 to php 9 and have had nothing but troubles. It started when I uploaded the files to the server and then ensured the files and folders had the correct access. I then entered my sites url with /install.php after it.
All was going well until I didn't get all passes on the file check. After I exited the page to fix the issues I now get an Internal Server Error 500 and haven't been able to fix it.

I have a number of errors logged in my server log but unfortunately I am very amateur and don't know how to fix them.

PHP Warning: Unexpected character in input: '\' (ASCII=92) state=1 in /home2/cfawdor1/public_html/infusions/downloads/downloads.php on line 39

PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home2/cfawdor1/public_html/infusions/downloads/downloads.php on line 39

$dl_settings = get_settings("downloads");
Line 39 = \PHPFusion\BreadCrumbs::getInstance()->addBreadCrumb([
'link' => INFUSIONS.'downloads/downloads.php',
'title' => \PHPFusion\SiteLinks::get_current_SiteLinks("infusions/downloads/downloads.php", "link_name")

PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING or '(' in /home2/cfawdor1/public_html/maincore.php on line 18
Line 18 = use PHPFusion\Authenticate;

I have checked the files against the ones in the original files and they are all as per download.

Please help
Matt
First, Your PHP version is to low, you must run 5.6 or higher.
About the Internal Server Error 500, your environment seems to not support the default .htaccess, you need to remove it or find where it is incompatible.

I would suggest wait for our 9.03 release regarding upgrade. It is more stable.
Thanks Falk,
I have just had a look at the PHP version on my host site
versions
cPanel 70.0 (build 54)
Apache 2.2.34
PHP 5.6.32
MySQL 5.6.32-78.1
Perl 5.26.0

I will remove the .htaccess file. I have had Fusion version 7 running fine for some time now. (Not sure if this makes any difference)

Cheers
Matt

PHP 5.6.32

Please have your Webhosting upgrade to PHP 5.6.8 minimum. PHP 7.xx version is preferable.
Thread Information
Author
Replies
4 posts
Views
1,217 times
Last Post
Last updated on 1 year ago
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot set up a bounty in this discussion thread.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You can download attachments in this forum.
You cannot up or down-vote on the post in this discussion thread.
Users who participated in discussion: Falk, Chan, matsta1