Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Dynamic Menu addon

Print Track
Hi All,
I running version 7.2.xx and recently downloaded and infused the Dynamic Menu addon https://www.php-fusion.co.uk/infusions/addondb/index.php?addon_id=99
I have had a message appear in the Dynamic Menu panel on the left "Table 'cfawdor1_web.fusion88p76_ny_dm' doesn't exist

Any ideas how I fix this?

4 replies

Replace TYPE=MyISAM with ENGINE=MyISAM for all tables is the in fusion.php file

And infuse again
Thanks, that managed to get rid of the error message but i still dont have anything in the "Link" and "Parent" dropdowns in the Dynamic Menu infusions setup??
Is there something else i am missing???
Seemed to have followed the instructions but???
You need to defuse before you do any changes, if you did changes before defuse, restore and go with that order.
Ordignal infusion in, defuse, make changes infuse. All instances of TYPE=MyISAM to ENGINE=MyISAM must be covered in the infusion.php
Was definitely defuse before changes. Even did it again just to make sure with still nothing showing in the Link or Parent dropdowns.
Is there something I need to do with the sitelinks? They all have four arrows but will only move up and down (not diagonally)

Matt
author matsta1
forumGeneral Discussion
replies5 posts
viewed498 times
activeLast updated on 1 year ago
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You can download attachments in this forum.
Users who participated in discussion: Falk, douwe_yntema, matsta1