Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Question

adamrobbins2018 - Latest reply on 28-09-2018 03:22 by Chan

adamrobbins2018
adamrobbins2018
I didn't know where to post this but i have a simple questions. If i download PHP-fusion will it look like this site?smile

Sort replies by

Falk
Falk
Not exactly, this is FusionTheme, not yet released but there are some nice themes to try for PHP-Fusion 9.
https://github.com/php-fusion/Themes

Chan
Chan
Hi, as Falk mentioned, this theme is currently under development and is not available publicly yet.

This theme was forked mod from the official default version 9 theme. The original Nebula theme. So in a sense, there is more or less the same feel and look. The difference between the FusionTheme and the Nebula Theme is css of some elements we use here on this site.

The forum is using an updated version of template. One of the main benefits of MVCT approach is that one can run a sub layer of page logic and output different data output customisation. As you can see, the filters on the forum are loaded using Ajax. And the template class allows you to mod the look and feel with just plain HTML file (Andromeda onwards). Together the performance and quality is better than ever, not to mention lightning fast.

Documentation for developers on this workflow will be due to be published as we finish this site components.
Actions
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You can download attachments in this forum.
More topics like this
Participated Users
Users who participated in discussion: :
Falk, Chan, adamrobbins2018

Moderators:
{%user_avatar%}

Question
by {%user_profile_link%} {%post_date%}