Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Insllation errors

Test on:
MariaDB 10.3.11
PHP: 7.3.0
Apache: 2.4.37

setup.php
Line:559

CodeDownload  
KEY attach_id (thread_id,post_id)

Chnage to
CodeDownload  

PRIMARY KEY (attach_id),
KEY thread_id (thread_id)

I am actually gonna replace that line and update pack, was a quick optimization, forgot to test in xmas stresss.... :/
I changed PHP to 7.2 coz v8 I can't run it on php 7.3

ERR_CONNECTION_RESET
Admin login
snag.gy/52lxjG.jpg

PHP 7.2 warning
count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

includes\output_handling_include.php Line: 68

CodeDownload  
if(count($fusion_jquery_tags)>0 && is_array($fusion_jquery_tags)){

chnage to
CodeDownload  
$jquery_tags = !empty($fusion_jquery_tags) && is_array($fusion_jquery_tags) ? count($fusion_jquery_tags) > 1 : 0;
if($jquery_tags){

Can you add v8 to GitHub? I can fix errors if I find it.
Thank you, Done, https://github.com/php-fusion/PHP-Fusion/tree/8.00
Just an idea.

config.php is renamed to _config.php to prevent overwriting. Why not robots.txt to _robots.txt and favicon.ico to _favicon.ico as well?
I know I have customized robots.txt and favicon.ico and don't want to lose them. So I rename them before uploading and when I forget I can restore from a back up.
But why not make life easier to prevent a couple of frequent modified files to be overwritten. Especially files that are not essential.

I'll update my post if I find other candidates. That is if this idea makes it to the install/upgrade package.

Edit: Just reading the upgrade instructions in readme-en.html. In the news item there is additional info which is not in the readme.
Assuming locale files for normal installation are all ready UTF-8 (not checked).

Convert all your locale / Addon files to UTF-8 without BOM.
Make sure you update your locales global.php and change charset from iso to utf8 ( $locale['charset'] = "utf8" ).
Yeah it is true, I guess we can put it in the installer exactly as with the config, simply rename if new install.

Convert all your locale / Addon files to UTF-8 without BOM.
Make sure you update your locales global.php and change charset from iso to utf8 ( $locale['charset'] = "utf8" ).

Good catch, i´ll update.
Updated : https://github.com/php-fusion/PHP-Fusion/commit/322a14bb83fe76971e661c5d1d094ef50d5e722a
Thread Information
Author
Replies
7 posts
Views
453 times
Last Post
Last updated on 11 months ago
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot set up a bounty in this discussion thread.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You can download attachments in this forum.
You cannot up or down-vote on the post in this discussion thread.
Users who participated in discussion: Falk, Wanabo, RobiNN