Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.

User Gallery

I really miss a user gallery.
On my web site I have users who shows their own photos. It would be a cool thing to have a user gallery, so the users can upload and maintain their own gallery under their own profile.
Did we not used to have a mod for 6 or 7 that did just this?. perhaps someone can attach it here and we can take a look.
douwe_yntema attached the following file:
usergallery_1.zip [22.08kB / 70 Downloads]
I am looking forward to a solution.
If I may request, then it might be a core infusion in the future, with the excellent member function, many users will probably wish for a user gallery.
Alright, @iceman50, we'll be informing you when it's available. But currently, the handful of developers have been tasked and assigned at their specific goals. If you can wait for a few months, I will bring it to the marketplace. It is not difficult to do at all. But there are more pressing matters on hand so we are going to complete them first. wink
@Chan I fully understand, and I am patiently waiting. I would rather see an official release of version 9.x than this infusion ;-)
Happy new year to you and the team.
I´ll start finalize the Andromeda resp. for a public release very soon.
Thread Information
Author
Replies
7 posts
Views
477 times
Last Post
Last updated on 11 months ago
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot set up a bounty in this discussion thread.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You can download attachments in this forum.
You cannot up or down-vote on the post in this discussion thread.
Users who participated in discussion: Falk, Chan, iceman50, douwe_yntema