Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.
afoster

Version 8 Installation Issue

by afoster, Last updated on 6 months ago in Suspected Bugs and Errors - 8
Just installed version 8.0 as a new install...installation was flawless but when I tried to load the site all I got was a blank screen. My cgi error log shows this error:

PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function dbconnection() in /hermes/bosnaweb18a/b105/ipw.xxx/public_html/connections/maincore.php on line 1109

Line 1109 of maincore.php can be seen in the screen shot seen bonanifamily.com/connections/1109.jpg.

What is causing this issue? I used mysqli as the Database during installation if that makes any difference.
Try this version, https://github.com/php-fusion/PHP-Fus.../tree/8.00

The first release was never run on mysqli,

PHP-Fusion 8 have been developed on Linux 2.6.32-042stab120.19 with Apache/2.4.37, using PHP 7.1.25 and MySQL 5.6.38 with PDO Driver.
Upgrade from 7.02.07 has been tested on PHP version 5.6.39, MySQL 5.6.38 and Linux 2.6.32-042stab120.19 with Apache/2.4.37 with PDO Driver.

Important, 1 : Only PDO have been tested in this revision. MySQLi is included but use in closed testing environments only at this time.
Need help?, Having trouble?
• View our Documentation for Guides, Standards and Functions
• Name and Organize your content correctly in the corresponding Forums for best support results
• Attaching Log Files and Screenshots when reporting issues will help
• Please read and comply with the Code of Conduct

(¯`·._.·(¯`°·._.·°º*[ Project Manager ]*º°·._.·°´¯)·._.·´¯)
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You can download attachments in this forum.
Users who participated in discussion: Falk, afoster