Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Notice: Constant USER_IP already defined in

Hi i upgraded my loclalhost site this morning just to test it before i upgrade my real site but i have problem with Constant notice message in the header above the banner (see image below)

https://imgur.com/a/1Ls52Z2

Regards
Robin
Fixed https://github.com/php-fusion/PHP-Fusion/tree/8.00 lot of issues has been fixed.

RobiNN wrote:

@RobiNN - Fixed https://github.com/php-fusion/PHP-Fusion/tree/8.00 lot of issues has been fixed.

Yes i have already copied the code in maincore.php and includes/ip_handling_include.php and paste it into my files but this notice is still there and i saw that the notice also appears in /administration/file_manager.php

I run at the moment PHP 5.6.35, MySQL 5.7.21
You need to replace all files from the new Github above ( Download zip ). If you are upgrading switch to at least PHP 7.1 after the upgrade if you do new install you can do it from start. Many functions have been deprecated in 5.6

Falk wrote:

@Falk - You need to replace all files from the new Github above ( Download zip ). If you are upgrading switch to at least PHP 7.1 after the upgrade if you do new install you can do it from start. Many functions have been deprecated in 5.6

I have download the full zip file from above link and delete the whole database and made an fresh install and it still notice, i have also change PHP version to 7.2.4 and when i chose mysqli as the option in setup then a dbconnect error appeared after clicked on the button to go to the site but when i changed mysqli -> pdo in config.php the connect error disappeared and the site works.
It is mentioned in the release, only tested with PDO, but MySQLi is there for testing and to build on.

PHP-Fusion 8 have been developed on Linux 2.6.32-042stab120.19 with Apache/2.4.37, using PHP 7.1.25 and MySQL 5.6.38 with PDO Driver.
Upgrade from 7.02.07 has been tested on PHP version 5.6.39, MySQL 5.6.38 and Linux 2.6.32-042stab120.19 with Apache/2.4.37 with PDO Driver.

Important, 1 : Only PDO have been tested in this revision. MySQLi is included but use in closed testing environments only at this time.
Important, 2 : UTF-8 is now standard, both db tables and locales.
Ahh sorry i missed that, i will give it an new try this weekend and hope on better result then smile
Thread Information
Author
Replies
7 posts
Views
481 times
Last Post
Last updated on 10 months ago
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot set up a bounty in this discussion thread.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You can download attachments in this forum.
You cannot up or down-vote on the post in this discussion thread.
Users who participated in discussion: Falk, DrunkeN, RobiNN