Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.

External Wrapper Infusion

I have been struggling with this infusion in version 8 of php-fusion. At one time I was getting an Internal Server Error message that I believe has been fixed by changing the stripBBcodes to strip_bbcodes in wrapper.php. The problem I am still having is that when setting up a page, the wrapper infusion generates a link as follows: infusions/wrapper/wrapper.php?wrapper_id=0

As I have been told by douwe_yntema, there is no such code and of course he is correct. The problem is that the wrapper infusion continues to generate that id number. When I change the id=0 to id=1, then the page is displayed with no problem. Unfortunately, the next page that is generated also puts out the id=0 so that now I am forced to keep track of the id numbers that have already been used.

I am hopeful that someone on this board can tell me where to change the code so that the id numbers generated start with id=1 and auto increase as the pages are generate. This all applies to external wrapper 3.0 as the 2.0 version does not even infuse on my system. Thanks in advance for any assistance.

This applies to version 8 of php-fusion
afoster attached the following file:
wrapper_3.zip [22.4kB / 42 Downloads]
My initial guess is that it use mysql for last_id check and there for inject wrong IDs.
Ps Thread moved. There are 8 and 9 forums.

Merged on 01/16/2019:
I think this should do the trick.
Falk attached the following file:
wrapper_v8_php7.zip [22.94kB / 47 Downloads]
Falk,

I have tried using wrapper version 2, it won't even infuse on php-fusion 8. It says it is, but there is no way to get to the admin page to add any external pages. Did you get a chance to look at the link I sent in my last post? Everything seems to be working with version 3 of wrapper except that it won't generate anything but an id=0. If I can figure out how to fix that issue, I believe it will work as it should.

Merged on 01/16/2019:

Falk wrote:

@Falk - My initial guess is that it use mysql for last_id check and there for inject wrong IDs.
Ps Thread moved. There are 8 and 9 forums.

Merged on 01/16/2019:
I think this should do the trick.

This could be a problem if it requires php version 7 or above. My webhost has not moved to that version. Will it work with php 5.6.3, which is what I have.
Try the one I attached, it is pretty general fixes with rewrites of functions and sql save from '' > NULL and the issue I mentioned above was present. If it Infuse. ( Should ) I think it will work.
Falk, it works. Thanks so much for your help on this.
Thread Information
Author
Replies
5 posts
Views
357 times
Last Post
Last updated on 9 months ago
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot set up a bounty in this discussion thread.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You can download attachments in this forum.
You cannot up or down-vote on the post in this discussion thread.
Users who participated in discussion: Falk, afoster