Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Cannot delete blog category

I can not delete a blog category in v8.00.19. Got error:
CodeDownload  
Error    Date    Status
db_handlers/pdo_functions_include.php
SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'blog_cat_id' in 'field list' Line: 75    January 20 2019 18:11:25    
public_html/maincore.php
Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/spraak/public_html/administration/blog_cats.php:1) Line: 361    
templates/admin_layout.php
Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/spraak/public_html/administration/blog_cats.php:1) Line: 19

I see it now, On line 74 in administration/blog_cats.php Change
CodeDownload  
(multilang_table("NS")

To
CodeDownload  
(multilang_table("BL")

Weird behavior... I can delete a category (shown later but I get errors on the screen first - not in the errorlog now). When I create another blog category I get a blank screen with one word: "new". Anyway, not a big problem. Thanks.
I am not sure why but you get this as well,
CodeDownload  
Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/spraak/public_html/administration/blog_cats.php:1) Line: 19

A few things that can cause it,
Make sure your locales does not have UTF-8 With BOM, it must be without it.
Do not have any whitespace before <?php in any locale files.
If your locale files close with ?> make sure you do not have any whitespace after ?>.
RobiNN has replied to this - 8 months ago
Now I did got an error when I entered the admin panel (did I not see it before?), not shure if it got to do with me changing the blog_cats.php file before, but I think here will end my testing... when one changes code one must be able to "read it" and understand, I do not. That is why I choose Fusion in the first place, when installed everyone can use it. When I not use Fusion for a website the best I can do is Netobjects or WYSIWYG Web Builder if I have no other option. The time that I used to program in Basic is more than 30 year ago. Anyway, thanks for the feedback, for now I use Fusion as it is (but first I overwrite the blog_cats.php in administration to its original state wink ).
Give it a few days and we will update, error have been located.
Fixed
Thanks, I look out for v80020 and the v9x update of course. smile
The dev. of Fusion is steaming!
Thread Information
Author
Replies
9 posts
Views
425 times
Last Post
Last updated on 8 months ago
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot set up a bounty in this discussion thread.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You can download attachments in this forum.
You cannot up or down-vote on the post in this discussion thread.
Users who participated in discussion: Falk, Rudios, RobiNN