Need help?, Having trouble?
• View our Documentation for Guides, Standards and Functions
• Name and Organize your content correctly in the corresponding Forums for best support results
• Attaching Log Files and Screenshots when reporting issues will help
• Please read and comply with the Code of Conduct
We´ll replace stable any day now with Andromeda, so it will be sorted that way. 9.0 support ends with the release of Andromeda.
In the future you can manage 2 folders if you want Danish_Andromeda / Danish_Babylon, that should sort it.
Lead Developer of PHP-Fusion Developer Tweet: https://twitter.com/phpfusion_tweet
Hi, some feedback with regards to this on development team end. Core Dev has taken initiative to merge all locales into 1 single Repository, this way we can start versioning the corresponding locales with the correct versions all under one environment. RobINN is working on this.
As a result, we can see advantage:
- This will ease up locale translations, don't need to folder manage, just switch branch and get to editing language work.
Version 9.00 - https://github.com/php-fusion/locales/tree/version-9
Version 8.00 - https://github.com/php-fusion/locales/tree/version-8
Version 7.03 - https://github.com/php-fusion/locales/tree/version-7
If we add new version, we'll add new branch.
- Future: Under a single repository, I will be able to code up online translation programs to work with Github.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum. You cannot set up a bounty in this discussion thread. You can start a new discussion thread in this forum. You cannot reply in this discussion thread. You cannot start on a poll in this forum. You cannot upload attachments in this forum. You can download attachments in this forum. You cannot up or down-vote on the post in this discussion thread.