Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.
afoster

Upgrading from 8.00.19 - 8.00.21

by afoster, Last updated on 19 days ago in Upgrading issues - 8
I am fairly certain that I followed all of the directions in the readme file as to upgrading the php-version, the attached screenshot shows the error found in the error log of the admin module. Hopefully someone can provide assistance to fix it.
afoster attached the following image:
It seems to be an environment configuration issue. Since you had earlier version the mb4 should be ok anyway. You can remove the sql conversion and just let it update the database to correct version.
Need help?, Having trouble?
• View our Documentation for Guides, Standards and Functions
• Name and Organize your content correctly in the corresponding Forums for best support results
• Attaching Log Files and Screenshots when reporting issues will help
• Please read and comply with the Code of Conduct

(¯`·._.·(¯`°·._.·°º*[ Project Manager ]*º°·._.·°´¯)·._.·´¯)
My apologies Falk, but I don't understand what you are suggesting I should do.
Falk has replied to this - 19 days ago
Try this one ( Admin folder ) smile
Falk attached the following file:
upgrade.zip [1.17kB / 12 Downloads]
• Name and Organize your content correctly in the corresponding Forums for best support results

Perfect, it eliminated the error in the error log. Now the only error I have in the log is

mysql_result() expects parameter 1 to be resource, object given

which applies to one of the infusions I am trying to get to work. Thanks for your help.
That is harcoded MySQL in the code. Since MySQL is not supported above PHP 5.6 it will be harder to maintain them codes. You can replace mysql_result with dbarray($result); pay attention so the $result matches initial query, it may be another $ variable that is requested.

afoster has replied to this - 19 days ago

Falk wrote:

@Falk - That is harcoded MySQL in the code. Since MySQL is not supported above PHP 5.6 it will be harder to maintain them codes. You can replace mysql_result with dbarray($result); pay attention so the $result matches initial query, it may be another $ variable that is requested.

Thanks for your response Falk. Replacing mysql_result with dbarray created other errors and I can't figure out what query $result matches. For an infusion that I can't get to work, I am thinking that it is not worth the hassle of trying to fix this error.
@afoster
Hey Fred which infusion are you having issues with? Maybe I can help?
Energy can neither be created nor destroyed; only transformed !
afoster has replied to this - 19 days ago
Thanks Grimloch. The infusion is called autonews and I have it working on two different sites that use php-fusion 7.02.07. I am trying to adapt it to my php-fusion 8.00.21. I can get it infused, but I can't get it to send out emails as needed. I am attaching the infusion here in the hope that you can do something with it.
afoster attached the following file:
autonews_infusion1_1.zip [54.49kB / 8 Downloads]
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You can download attachments in this forum.