Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.
Hello,

Request Arabic translate folder for v9
anyone can share please?
Hi, it looks like we do not have one for v9, https://github.com/php-fusion/locales/tree/version-9
You can see the structure on other language packs there.
I thought I see someone share screenshot for admin control panel with Arabic language at GitHub.
Ummmm, no big deal ...
Since Arabic my native language I can volunteer, but the language folder very big maybe going to take while to finish it alone.
Perhaps if someone can share useful tools related to this kind of project to help me out process faster, just wondering!
if developers can give tips I'll appreciate it ...

Edit:
I was referring to this one ...
If he can share this folder, I'll try to complete it instead of start from scratch !

https://github.com/php-fusion/PHP-Fus...ssues/1935
I see, he never submitted it to us from what I can tell. You can write to him and ask if he needs a hand to complete it.
no reply
I'll just give this thread few days before starting...
to make sure if there is anyone already made it or in progress so I can help out!
Meanwhile can developers give me like tips/advice/suggestions of tools or way to start such thing.

Feel free to send me private message!

Thanks!
We have started project translation with crowdin, poedit, still under testing phase. We got unlimited license from their sponsorship.
I don’t have time to fiddle with them yet, until my current coding work is done at least.

If you have started to translate I will make you main translator and give u main credit for all Arabic on the front page.

To submit, there are several ways. You can pass the files to me, to falk or directly on GitHub. And later possibly crowdin or poedit (we need to see which one is better for our use purpose)

You can see me and talk to me on Discord. I’m always online with my mobile phone 24/7/365.

Let me know if you decide to start. I’ll set you up for submissions.
I am interesting & Yes I already started
but first I need to translate at least 50%, to make sure that everything work perfectly good...
give me couple of days to complete this task!
I'll update you once I finish.
Thread Information
Author
Posted In
Replies
9 posts
Views
484 times
Last Post
Last updated on 6 months ago
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot set up a bounty in this discussion thread.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You can download attachments in this forum.
You cannot up or down-vote on the post in this discussion thread.
Users who participated in discussion: Falk, unknown, Chan