Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.
afoster

Infusion Installation Problem

by afoster, Last updated on 2 months ago in Modifications and Requests - 8
I came across an infusion (mi_tab_panel) by a developer on a Turkey site that is no longer around and tried to install it on a 8.00.21 version site that I have. It infused fine but when I tried to make any changes to the panels, all I got was a blank page. The error log on my webhost showed an error message that said "Fatal error, undefined function render_favicon()" in the admin_layout.php file in the theme/templates/ folder. I tried to // that particular line but that generated an error message that said "Fatal error, undefined function render_admin page" . There are no entries in the error log of php-fusion admin system module.

Anybody know how this can be fixed?
The name of the function called is render_favicons, so it must be a typo in the infusions panel code. Search for render_favicon and replace with render_favicons.
Thanks douwe_yntena, I will check for that but a quick search did not show either render_favicon() or render_favicons() in any of the infusion files.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You can download attachments in this forum.
Users who participated in discussion: afoster, douwe_yntema