Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.

9.03 - Approve articles button dead

The link for approving user submitted articles is dead (goes no-where).
Ty for the report, Issued : https://github.com/php-fusion/PHP-Fusion/issues/2222
I could not install 9.03 from download; it would not work on 2 different hosts. But using the Softaculous Installer on my FastComet host worked like a charm. I have been trying for 4 days to approve an article submission but like Scarcer said the button was dead and would not work. I kept getting mysqli errors and then decided to check my config.php and sure enough the Softaculous Installer set it to mysqli. I changed it to pdo and I was then able to view and approve the article submission. This may not be the fix but it worked for me. It seems then that there is a problem somewhere in the mysqli db driver coding Yes? No?
Please try with the PDO driver. Go to config.php and edit it as $pdo_enabled = 1;
Thread Information
Author
Replies
4 posts
Views
305 times
Last Post
Last updated on 2 months ago
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot set up a bounty in this discussion thread.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You can download attachments in this forum.
You cannot up or down-vote on the post in this discussion thread.
Users who participated in discussion: Falk, Chan, Grimloch, Scarcer3320