Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.
Hi all,

I'd like to get a block of code working in PHP Fusion 9.0.0 if I may.

I use a micro client called Mastodon, which is similar to Twitter, but without the trolls and the censorship.

You can add your feeds into a CMS like PHP-Fusion, using an iframe code block.

Based on your Mastodon instance (or server) and your username, the code is generated, refer mastofeed.com for example settings.

However, I can't seem to get the code displaying correctly in my center panel. Not sure if double quote marks need to be replaced by single quotes. Or whether escape characters in the URL need to be replaced by the proper URL string..

The code looks like this in its raw form:

<iframe allowfullscreen sandbox="allow-top-navigation allow-scripts" width="320" height="700" src="http://www.mastofeed.com/api/feed?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmastodon.social%2Fusers%2F[ADD YOUR ACCOUNT NAME]. atom&theme=dark&size=100&header=true&replies=true&boosts=true"></iframe>

The width and height are changeable obviously, but I'm unsure about the URL,especially around escape keys and how PHP Fusion handles those. Where it says [ADD YOUR ACCOUNT NAME], just add in your account if you are on Mastodon.

Any assistance would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

0 replies

author ikandi
forumCode Snippet and functions - 9
replies1 post
viewed75 times
activeLast updated on 24 days ago

Related

Forum feed post address problem
Started by Quartzkyte Quartzkyte - 4 posts
RSS Feed > News Item
Started by
L
lsainsbury - 2 posts
Intor page! Feed the newb :)
Started by
D
DevilDare - 1 post
RSS Feed broken, cannot get to adimn panel
Started by
K
kd6oji - 3 posts
RSS feed in news module
Started by
T
tanteayu - 3 posts
Rss feed issue, Unknown error
Started by
T
team2win - 3 posts
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You can download attachments in this forum.
Users who participated in discussion: ikandi