Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.

PHP Fusion Main Site Issues

Print Track
Lets see if I can post a reply here; Fusion Main has a major problem. Cannot post a new thread; cannot send a PM; cannot reply to a thread. I'm very anxious to see if this one will post. I am getting a token error when ever I try:

/infusions/forum/newthread.php
Cannot find any token for storage:
21292-1564754345-bc650a50bdc0b8ae17e11d9dbf291d92d10e1aa891454c73c075732ebe8c5cdc

9 replies

Thank you for your report. I'll check and get back to you.

Meanwhile, please logout, and login again. This will renew all your $_SESSIONs on this site.

Thank you.
OK thanks; I'll try that.
OK I did as suggested but no soap. Still cannot create a new thread; same error.
It seems that this is the only post I can reply to. I have a major problem with both of my 9.03 installs on different hosts. Nothing will show up when the Infusions link is clicked except the Shoutbox infusion. I have looked at code until my eyes are blurry; I cannot see why my infusions will not show up no matter how I change the code within my infusions to conform to 9.03's coding standards. I think this has already been addressed but Robinn closed it out with no action taken. This is a major setback in using Fusion 9.03. If we can't see our infusions admin functions then what are we to do?
Can you talk to me on Discord? I'll see to it I get your site up and running.
It's not possible to post anything on this site on mobile view
I will design the mobile view soon. I've added fixed the news and added the register page today.
author Chan
forumGeneral Discussion
replies10 posts
viewed76 times
activeLast updated on 15 days ago
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You can download attachments in this forum.
Users who participated in discussion: Chan, Grimloch, douwe_yntema