Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Premium Memberships Add-On Request - WILL PAY

After all the releases of PHP-Fusion, we still do NOT have a Premium Memberships Add-On and this has been asked for so many times for each and every version. I am looking for a developer that can code a Premium Memberships Add-On for PHP-Fusion. If anyone can do this and is willing to do this, I will pay to have this done. I am in desperate need of this feature ASAP. I need it for several PHP-Fusion websites I am building. Is anyone interested?
What is that exactly. Describe it.
The main problem here is the payment provider. You got any?

Premium membership is doing these:
1. Create a custom group.
2. Have members pay to be a part of the custom group.
3. An extra field on DB_USERS that marks the user membership expiry date.
4. Page for accept payments. This is the hard part since I need to create a module to accept the payments that can be read for provisioning.
5. An admin page where you can add/remove/edit premium membership status.
6. An Invoice page where your members can find their bill and receipts.
7. A cron that automated renewal by sending email to your users that membership is about to expire.
8. A settings page where you can tweak pricing for your membership page.
9. A front end pricing page and CMS content.

All of these will be bundled into an infusion package for you. It will take up to 2-4 weeks of work time.

Include a PHP-Fusion CRL license under your name for just one site.

I will retain full authorship and rights of the work. License granted to your use under EPAL.

The infusion can be used in multiple sites without problem and non shareable.

Full quote: 500 USD for all above.

All proceeds to PHP-Fusion Fund.

The main problem here is the payment provider. You got any?

Premium membership is doing these:
1. Create a custom group.
2. Have members pay to be a part of the custom group.
3. An extra field on DB_USERS that marks the user membership expiry date.
4. Page for accept payments. This is the hard part since I need to create a module to accept the payments that can be read for provisioning.
5. An admin page where you can add/remove/edit premium membership status.
6. An Invoice page where your members can find their bill and receipts.
7. A cron that automated renewal by sending email to your users that membership is about to expire.
8. A settings page where you can tweak pricing for your membership page.
9. A front end pricing page and CMS content.

All of these will be bundled into an infusion package for you. It will take up to 2-4 weeks of work time.

Include a PHP-Fusion CRL license under your name for just one site.

I will retain full authorship and rights of the work. License granted to your use under EPAL.

The infusion can be used in multiple sites without problem and non shareable.

Full quote: 500 USD for all above.

All proceeds to PHP-Fusion Fund.

Sorry for delay in reply. I was locked out of this account for a while, forgot my email and password, go figure.

Regardless, Payment Providers, yes I got many, PayPal, Payza, Payoneer, Stripe, Google Pay, WePay, Skrill, ProPay and ETC and ETC. I run e-commerce sites and sell on auctions and others so I use many Payment Providers, that's not an issue. It would be nice to have at least three to five different Payment Providers integrated into it, at least I feel three should be the minimum in case for some reason a user cannot use certain ones for whatever reasons. Payment Providers can always be added later too after development and design.

Of course many things will need added to PHP-Fusion for it to work properly. I do not want just some basic, run of the mill, type Infusion for this if the price is going to be $500.00 USD! I was something that includes the features most other CMS'es that have Premium Memberships have like this one specifically: https://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extension/e-commerce/membership-a-subscriptions/membership-pro/. Now THAT is what I am wanting. I also want to be able to ADD additional Features in the future such as Member Points System where Points Earned can be used as currency for Premium Membership Subscriptions too and even BitCoin at some point. All the Features in the link above needs to be implemented in this Infusion. I do not know how much different Joomla and PHP-Fusion Coding and ETC is but if that Extension/Plugin will be beneficial and can be recoded to work for Fusion 9, I will purchase it, NO PROBLEM! If there are other CMS'es more similar to PHP-Fusion coding, I will purchase a Membership Subscription Extension/Plugin/Script if it will help at all.

I almost forgot to include, I do have a Premium Memberships Infusion developed by another PHP-Fusion site that I PAID FOR. It is in another language and is NOT updated for PHP-Fusion 9, I tried it and it throws errors. There are several additional Infusions and Panels that go with it as well too like Points/Coins (or something like that) which you Buy or Earn and Exchange for Premium Memberships. I will Attach the entire folder here. It likely has some other Infusions I paid for in it too but that's fine, as far as I am aware since I purchased them, I can use and edit them as I see fit, I did not see a thing that said I couldn't, so...

I will be sending you a Private Message about this Chan, because this is a personal business matter where i am paying for the development of something and I do not feel payment discussion is for everyone to read and comment on. Since I am paying and you're willing to develop, it's between the two of us as far as I am concerned. I hope you do not mind the PM but it is business-related and about this! There is a lot more to discuss and there's tons more features I'd like added with the Premium Memberships than were mentioned here, so we need to get together and have a discussion and figure it all out. Thanks for your offer, you're the only person to offer after ALL THESE YEARS of trying to get this done by someone!
SkeeredOfMyMind attached the following file:
premium_membership_stuff.zip [1.26MB / 25 Downloads]
Hi Skeered,

No need to send me the Private Messages. I'm not decided yet whether to take up any external jobs. We can discuss this here openly for everyone to review on your request here for now. I know our core developers are also reading. They might be interested. I always deal all my matters with everyone as transparent as possible. I'm assisting you to get the project requirements outlined and come up to an estimated development hours for your project.

Title: Pro Membership
Website to be developed on: URL?
Budget: USD 500.00
Features Requested: ?

I have seen the codes for your attachment here before.

Let me get some queries sorted out:

What we need to know here is the features you want when the user becomes a pro member?

By default, PHPFusion can do 'user groups', where you can elevate a certain privilege to that 'user_group' and access is based on that group id. Where would you think require you to do? Automate the group sign up when user paid? Maybe you can share what exactly you want in detail here.

You may want to pick each other's brain for ideas and implementation. Some ideas do not need to necessary cost a lot of development hours, but if the way you do things are wrong from start, it will be very expensive to go into custom development.

Do you need a payment processor coded? How do you collect payment otherwise?

Do you need a custom theme developed?

Do you intend to keep the custom work to yourself or release it to the public? The earlier requires you to add a license cost of USD150 for a CCL.
Thread Information
Replies
5 posts
Views
539 times
Last Post
Last updated on 6 months ago
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot set up a bounty in this discussion thread.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You can download attachments in this forum.
You cannot up or down-vote on the post in this discussion thread.
Users who participated in discussion: Chan, tocrah, SkeeredOfMyMind