Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Rayzzz's Video Chat

What needs to be done to make rayzzz's Video Chat to make it functional in PHP 9 ?
Excellent question. I would like to know as well. I will see if I can update it and if not, see if I can get in touch with the developer and ask for an update for it to work with PHP-Fusion 9.0.x. If all else fails, maybe I can pay someone to update it. It's a nice little chat.
Flash-based.... I don't know if you know, but flash will no longer be supported. More info: https://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/end-of-life.html
There is no point in fixing something that will no longer work.
Even though Flash will not be supposed after December 2020, perhaps there is another chat similar to this or the author or this chat can find a way around using Flash and develop a whole new Chat System. I did love this Chat System but unfortunately, it won't work on V9 on PHP-Fusion. I am sure something will come along very soon that will satisfy. I do know of an extremely nice chat off the top of my head that Douwe_Yntema was working on to develop a Desktop Client and everything for when a later version of PHP-Fusion 7 was released that was really, really cool. I still know the name of the Chat and the website for the Chat System is still up, however, it has not been updated for a while but I am sure someone could fix it and find a way around using Flash for Audio/Video since it will be discontinued.

In case anyone is curious and has free time on their hands to update the Chat and update the Integration Files for it to work with the newest PHP-Fusion Versions, it is called PCPIN Chat and if you just Google it, you will find it for sure. It is too large to attach here or I would download and attach the files for PCPIN Chat.

I apologize if anyone feels as if I am hijacking this thread.
Thread Information
Author
Posted In
Replies
4 posts
Views
287 times
Last Post
Last updated on 10 days ago
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You can download attachments in this forum.
Users who participated in discussion: RobiNN, SkeeredOfMyMind, FusionX