Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Where is my download?

I tried to download an addon from the addon database.

It is very difficult to find out how to download something there.
Finally I got a pm saying my download was ready in my profile.

But I cannot find anything there to download.

And why do we still not get an email from new pm?
This issue last for more than a year now
No downloads in that place.

Keep me informed was turned on.

Even no mail about this answer in forum.

So:
Glitches? Hickups?

Seems to me this should work to give support to the community isn't it?
I Get email on PM and on Followed Forum Threads. ( Check spam folders, perhaps your host / isp blocked our path etc ).

I just tested download again and it was added to the correct place. ( I asked Rob to test as well, he had no problems either ).

Also, If you click on a Download in the Marketplace that you already have downloaded there is a direct link to the downloads saying Go to Downloads, try that one as well. Can you see any notifications on screen?

You are the first I know of that have these issues, so I would say that it does indeed seem to work most of the time.
The question is why it does not work for you. I will try to help you to figure that out .

Our site have and is right in the middle of some larger changes, naturally some glitches can occur from time to time.

You almost make it sound like you are paying for a service here. We are published without warranties.

However, keeping a decent support level is something we always try to do. So I don´t understand the negative undertone here.
I also do not receive email notifications about private messages or about forum topics being tracked. There are no notifications in the spam folder either. Everything worked somewhere about a year ago.

The specified Russian mail from mail.ru . I can’t change it because notifications with confirmation of changes in settings do not come.

I also do not receive email notifications about private messages or about forum topics being tracked. There are no notifications in the spam folder either. Everything worked somewhere about a year ago.

The specified Russian mail from mail.ru . I can’t change it because notifications with confirmation of changes in settings do not come.

For me no spam either,
No notifications from forum or PM.

For a year ago everything worked, but suddenly stopped.
douwe_yntema, what is your email provider? Maybe only Gmail works...?
Gmail

For a couple of years ago I had another. Because Then also the mail from this site stopped suddenly. So then I switched to Gmail and all worked again. Until about a year ago
I tested it twice yesterday and everything works fine.
Email was in spam folder.
See error in the attachment.

Now there are 3 mails in the spam box.
Until this morning nothing was in there.
So You made a fix?

Please repair the dmarc error
douwe_yntema attached the following image:
naamloos.png
douwe_yntema attached the following image:
screenshot_20200106-1324192.png

So You made a fix?

No we have not done anything, But I did notice DMARC Fail in your screenshot wich probably caused the delay.

Try this, Go to Your wallet configuration : https://www.php-fusion.co.uk/edit_profile.php?ref=wallet&section=account_settings
Complete all fields, Save.
Download something again and see if it works.
I think DMARC needs to be set up on your mail server.

[url]
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/DMARC

[/url]

For the addon download related problems: on a computer screen they do indeed apppear in my profile.

But on tablet or mobile they are not displayed, even if set to "show desktop site"
24/12/2019 I downloaded the Shadowness template from the page https://www.php-fusion.co.uk/infusion...e/?id=1096 I all went well. I received a letter to the registered Yandex.Ru mailbox. I also received a notice in my personal posts, here on the site. I have attached some screenshots from private messages. Letter from Yandex-mail has been removed immediately after receipt. I'm using a desktop computer.
zizub attached the following image:
02.jpg 01.jpg
@douwe

There is a customise button on the right top of your download list table. Click and check all columns to be shown. Your problem solved.

In the future everyone is advised to post a screenshot before commenting on issues.

My apologies for running site on Babylon but because the error logs are vital to the project progress only I decide to roll it in pending Marketplace and User fields new features like wallet to be made on top of the UF Class. Please bear with us.

For table some issues are css based. Don’t use mobile devices, because screen size collapsing tables now.

I will fix table css within this week.
I know the custom button and all the fields where checked. So dat cannot caused the problem.
CSS maybe. Can you confirm your width of your viewing device?
1920x1200

Tried landscape and portrait
This is pretty wierd and first case to me. Please give me some time to inspect and fix on it.

Update: I have put up some CSS file changes to the core. It should fix the monitor view already for your size. Please let me know if it is still not working to you. Sorry for overlooking this earlier.
Thread Information
Author
Posted In
Replies
28 posts
Views
198 times
Last Post
Last updated on 12 days ago
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You can download attachments in this forum.
Users who participated in discussion: Falk, afoster, Chan, zizub, douwe_yntema, Oleg, RobiNN