Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Video infusion will not allow .swf files

Added .swf to video upload setting - to allow flash files along with all the others.
PHP Fusion 9 refuses to submit the file....

How do we fix this, and how can we make a standard swf player just like the video player?
Flash has not been tested coz, is no longer supported by web browsers.

My video infusion support embedded code (iframe, object, scripts......) try this

Flash has not been tested coz, is no longer supported by web browsers.

My video infusion support embedded code (iframe, object, scripts......) try this

Not the route I was going for. I want users to be able to upload swf games. I know Flash is on it's way out. but Flash is far from dead...
Still, if the file type is allowed, ( FYI, in Video Infusion) why does the submit page not accept the file type?

( works in Downloads - not in Video infusion )

If we upload in the "Downloads" we have a link to download the file. - Working properly.

If we upload in the "Video Infusion" the linked page should ask if you will allow the Flash Plugin.

Please... what file is telling me "No"? Witch script is responsible for checking the file extension prior to upload?
FusionX attached the following image:
allowed.png
It's video platform so there are no reason to add support for audio, flash files or any other. Currently if you want to use non-standard or not supported files you must use embed code.

You can customize it. It's not difficult.

My video platform accepts files only with video/* mimetype, flash has application/x-shockwave-flash
This is not working. What am i doing wrong?

CodeDownload  
 } else if ($options['type'] == 'x-shockwave-flash') {
 $format = " application/*";
 $browseLabel = $locale['df_304'];

I have not looked at source, since I don´t use this Infusion.

But this seems more right at a glanse,
CodeDownload  
 } else if ($options['type'] == 'application/x-shockwave-flash') {
 $format = "application/x-shockwave-flash";
 $browseLabel = $locale['df_304'];

Here https://github.com/RobiNN1/PHP-Fusion...t.php#L219 just change type video to object and it should work (not tested)

submit will now allow .swf extension, but after clicking Submit, We get this error:
Fusion Dynamics invalid accepted extension format. Please use either | or ,
Unknown error
Upload file is not a valid file type. Image must be one of the following file types -
Submitted Video File - Video file is required
FusionX attached the following image:
erroe.png
Is the MIME Extension checker disabled? ( image ) > ADMIN > SETTINGS > SECURITY SETTINGS ( Latest , MISC earlier ).
Falk attached the following image:
mime_checker.png
https://github.com/RobiNN1/PHP-Fusion-Infusions/blob/master/infusions/videos/video_submit.php#L217
CodeDownload  
'valid_ext' => str_replace(',', '|', $video_settings['video_types']),

Thread Information
Author
Replies
10 posts
Views
204 times
Last Post
Last updated on 23 days ago
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot set up a bounty in this discussion thread.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You can download attachments in this forum.
You cannot up or down-vote on the post in this discussion thread.
Users who participated in discussion: Falk, RobiNN, FusionX