Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Checkbox with verification in the registry

I need a checkbox in the registration form with a check whether the checkbox has been selected. It cannot be a user field, since you could deactivate it.

Unfortunately I don't know how to do this and hope for help.
I already use terms for another text that has to be accepted. And if terms are not accepted, no alert is displayed. For this, the button for registration is not clickable.

For a better explanation, I have also created a text entry in the admin area for the data protection declaration. This data protection declaration should now be confirmed and checked via a checkbox in the registration. If the checkbox has not been checked, an alert should appear that the data protection declaration must be confirmed and the registration should be canceled. A user field can be deactivated and that must not be the case.

I just can't get the checkbox with the check. Somehow this has to be done via UserFields.class.php, UserFieldsInput.class.php and register.php
I never advice to modify core files, you should be able to do this with a User Field and js implementations.
I have to modify core files because the data protection declaration and the imprint must also be readable in maintenance mode. Otherwise you can get a warning in my country. That can really cost money.

I already use the terms of use for the page rules
Maybe you can do required mods to maintenance.php and leave registration to user_field mods?
Thread Information
Author
Replies
6 posts
Views
98 times
Last Post
Last updated on 12 days ago
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot set up a bounty in this discussion thread.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You can download attachments in this forum.
You cannot up or down-vote on the post in this discussion thread.
Users who participated in discussion: Falk, Ernst74