Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Magazine theme modifications

It's fixed, wait for release... And do not mix threads, this is another problem.
I'm sorry but I think something is still wrong. There is a missing picture and proper description on Facebook.
fixed
Everything is correct, the panel is available for sharing, but if the content on Facebook is shared, its summary and image that is assigned to the blog does not appear.
View
i.postimg.cc/Bb7nVt75/1.png
i.postimg.cc/T13P0n0Y/2.png
I have attached the modified file. Copy it to themes/Magazine/classes/Templates/

Just CTRL + C + CTRL + V.....
snipboard.io/HLbpoC.jpg
RobiNN attached the following file:
bloginc.zip [4.1kB / 13 Downloads]

Tutorial above was for original core template. But you can apply it in any theme that have custom blog template like Magazine theme.

But OK I edited links.

Works but does not display the summary of the blog and the image saved to the blog - why?
I make all but not work
Tutorial above was for original core template. But you can apply it in any theme that have custom blog template like Magazine theme.

But OK I edited links.
at me also nothing appeared
RobiNN probably something wrong with this code in the blog.
Nothing appears.
Block with count of comments, views, ratings.. as in news

Paste here my code https://github.com/php-fusion/PHP-Fus...g.inc#L246

CodeDownload  
echo '<div class="text-center clearfix">';
 $url = (isset($_SERVER['HTTPS']) ? 'https' : 'http').'://'.$_SERVER['HTTP_HOST'].$_SERVER['REQUEST_URI'];
 echo '<div class="m-r-5 display-inline">';
 echo social_media_links($url);
 echo '</div>';
echo '</div>';

function count_comments_blog($id, $type) {
 $count_db = dbarray(dbquery("SELECT
 COUNT(comment_item_id) AS count_comment
 FROM ".DB_COMMENTS."
 WHERE comment_item_id='".$id."' AND comment_type='".$type."' AND comment_hidden='0'
 "));

return $count_db['count_comment'];
}

function rating_comments_blog($id, $type) {
 IF(SUM(rating_vote)>0, SUM(rating_vote), 0) AS sum_rating
 FROM ".DB_RATINGS."
 WHERE rating_item_id='".$id."' AND rating_type='".$type."'
 "));

return $count_db['sum_rating'];
}

function votes_comments_blog($id, $type) {
 COUNT(rating_item_id) AS count_votes
 FROM ".DB_RATINGS."
 WHERE rating_item_id='".$id."' AND rating_type='".$type."'
 "));

return $count_db['count_votes'];
}

$comments = $data['blog_allow_comments'] ? display_comments(count_comments_blog($data['blog_id'], 'B'), INFUSIONS."blog/blog.php?readmore=".$data['blog_id']."#comments", '', 1) : '';
$ratings = $data['blog_allow_ratings'] ? display_ratings(rating_comments_blog($data['blog_id'], 'B'), votes_comments_blog($data['blog_id'], 'B')) : '';

echo "<div class='well m-t-15 text-center'>\n";
 echo "<span class='blog-action'><i class='fa fa-user'></i> ".profile_link($data['user_id'], $data['user_name'],
 $data['user_status'])."</span>\n";
 echo "<span class='blog-action m-l-10'><i class='fa fa-calendar'></i> ".showdate("newsdate", $data['blog_datestamp'])."</span>\n";
 echo "<span class='blog-action m-l-10'><i class='fa fa-eye'></i> <span class='text-dark'>".number_format($data['blog_reads'])."</span>\n</span>";

if ($data['blog_allow_comments'] && fusion_get_settings('comments_enabled') == 1) {
 echo '<i class="fa fa-comments-o m-l-10"></i> '.$comments;
 }

if ($data['blog_allow_ratings'] && fusion_get_settings('comments_enabled') == 1) {
 echo $ratings;
 }

echo "<i class='fa fa-print m-l-10'></i> <a href='".BASEDIR."print.php?type=B&item_id=".$data['blog_id']."' target='_blank'>".$locale['print']."</a>";
echo "</div>";

Facebook comments

Get code https://developers.facebook.com/docs/.../comments/ and paste it here https://github.com/php-fusion/PHP-Fus...g.inc#L247
I need it too
is possible or not?
I try to find and put this but i am not familiar with v9 code for moment, and i need help step by step
So i want to put social, view and others on blog like on news. I attach a photo to view what i want to be on blog also.
i.imgur.com/hpES5aB.png
If is possible i need alos a infusion or something to can post comment with facebook account.

Please help me step by step.
Use $data['blog_reads'] in your template .
i don't find, maybe because i use another language locale and maybe isn't translate?
It's there, see "blog_reads"
i have another question about this theme.
At blog post isn't possible to count visit for one post like on news section?
Thanks very much. Everything is ok now.
Thread Information
Author
Replies
22 posts
Views
1178 times
Last Post
Last updated on 3 months ago
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot set up a bounty in this discussion thread.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You can download attachments in this forum.
You cannot up or down-vote on the post in this discussion thread.
Users who participated in discussion: danyab, djdandi, RobiNN