Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Mysqli_connect(): (HY000/1045): Access denied

Hello, I did not change anything and suddenly this message was broken. I have version 9.03.
Nothing works

Warning: mysqli_connect(): (HY000/1045): Access denied for user 'brzanek_brzanek'@'wn19_4.int.webd' (using password: YES) in /home/brzanek/public_html/06022019/includes/classes/PHPFusion/Database/Driver/MySQLi.inc on line 177 Warning: mysqli_error() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli, bool given in /home/brzanek/public_html/06022019/includes/classes/PHPFusion/Database/Driver/MySQLi.inc on line 179 Warning: mysqli_errno() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli, bool given in /home/brzanek/public_html/06022019/includes/classes/PHPFusion/Database/Driver/MySQLi.inc on line 179 Warning: mysqli_connect(): (HY000/1045): Access denied for user 'brzanek_brzanek'@'wn19_4.int.webd' (using password: YES) in /home/brzanek/public_html/06022019/includes/classes/PHPFusion/Database/Driver/MySQLi.inc on line 177 Warning: mysqli_error() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli, bool given in /home/brzanek/public_html/06022019/includes/classes/PHPFusion/Database/Driver/MySQLi.inc on line 179 Warning: mysqli_errno() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli, bool given in /home/brzanek/public_html/06022019/includes/classes/PHPFusion/Database/Driver/MySQLi.inc on line 179 Website configurations do not exist, please check your config.php file or run install.php again.
Check phpmyadmin if the database is there, check config.php so nothing have changed(?) , also run $db_driver='pdo' for best performance in Fusion.
if config is there, database is there. Make a new user for your database with a new password update config with these new values.
The database is in place. The config file is ok but it doesn't work.
I added a new user to the database, I changed the data in the config file and still nothing.
Download latest PHP-Fusion and try running the installer, make sure you have fresh backups of files and database before you try it.
Download 9.03.30, replace all files and run install.php.
The problem was already fixed on my server side.
Thread Information
Author
Replies
5 posts
Views
131 times
Last Post
Last updated on 1 month ago
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot set up a bounty in this discussion thread.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You can download attachments in this forum.
You cannot up or down-vote on the post in this discussion thread.
Users who participated in discussion: Falk, djdandi