Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Colored user nickname

Hi , I need help , i need to change color of user nicknames on website like : Josh - user will have red color of nickname.
In settings or administration I don't see that function. I will be glad , if you gonna help me.

Hi , I need help , i need to change color of user nicknames on website like : Josh - user will have red color of nickname.
In settings or administration I don't see that function. I will be glad , if you gonna help me.

I am not sure if this Feature even exists in PHP-Fusion v9 but this is a Feature I would like to see as well. It is useful for some PHP-Fusion sites. Are you wanting to set the colors for the Usernames yourself in the Administration Panel or are you wanting to allow the User to set their own Username color in their Profile? Knowing that is very helpful. I will check into this and see what I can find and if nothing exists, perhaps one of my Developers can figure it out and code something.

I am not sure if this Feature even exists in PHP-Fusion v9 but this is a Feature I would like to see as well. It is useful for some PHP-Fusion sites. Are you wanting to set the colors for the Usernames yourself in the Administration Panel or are you wanting to allow the User to set their own Username color in their Profile? Knowing that is very helpful. I will check into this and see what I can find and if nothing exists, perhaps one of my Developers can figure it out and code something.

I want to set username colors only in administration panel like user , which have status of Administator will have yellow color of nickname
There is an online users panel for V7 that show different colors based on user level.

Code snip:

CodeDownload  
      echo '<table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%">';
      echo '<tr><td class="side-small" align="left"><span class="bullet">&middot;</span> ';

echo '<a href="profile.php?lookup='.$data['user_id'].'">';
      if ($data['user_level'] == 103) {
         echo '<font color="#CC0000"><b>'.trimlink($data['user_name'], 30).'</b></font></a></td>';
      }
      else if ($data['user_level'] == 102) {
         echo '<font color="#7B68EE"><b>'.trimlink($data['user_name'], 30).'</b></font></a></td>';
      }
      else {
         echo trimlink($data['user_name'], 30). '</a></td>';
      }
      if ($lastseen == "En ligne") {
         echo '<td class="side-small" align="right"><font color="green"><b>'.$lastseen.'</b></font></td></tr>';
      } else {      
         echo '<td class="side-small" align="right">'.$lastseen.'</td></tr>';
      }

Thread Information
Author
Replies
4 posts
Views
144 times
Last Post
Last updated on 2 months ago
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot set up a bounty in this discussion thread.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You can download attachments in this forum.
You cannot up or down-vote on the post in this discussion thread.
Users who participated in discussion: douwe_yntema, SkeeredOfMyMind, Faultro