Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Unable to Download From Marketplace or Upload Identity Verification for Wallet

Hello All,
I am hoping someone can help me with this, I have not been able to download anything from the Marketplace on this website for months now. I was told by Douwe that I had to create a Wallet Account so I set that all up but when it came to the section for Identity Verification, I cannot update any information on that page and cannot upload a Photo of my Drivers License either. When I click the Save button, nothing happens at all. When I first click on Wallet Account, I am getting a Popup Error that says: DataTables warning: table id=wallet_transfers - Invalid JSON response. For more information about this error, please see http://datatables.net/tn/1. Another thing is, I am seeing three errors at the top of the page that may have something to do with it too. Those errors are as follows:

Warning: hash_hmac(): Unknown hashing algorithm: in /home/phpfusion/public_html/includes/classes/PHPFusion/Authenticate.inc on line 373

Warning: hash_hmac(): Unknown hashing algorithm: in /home/phpfusion/public_html/includes/classes/PHPFusion/Authenticate.inc on line 374

Warning: hash_hmac(): Unknown hashing algorithm: in /home/phpfusion/public_html/includes/classes/PHPFusion/Authenticate.inc on line 373

Warning: hash_hmac(): Unknown hashing algorithm: in /home/phpfusion/public_html/includes/classes/PHPFusion/Authenticate.inc on line 374

Can someone PLEASE help me get this Wallet Account setup so I can actually download things from the Marketplace? I am seriously considering switching to another CMS as bad as I hate to but if I cannot download any of the Add-Ons, it is going to make PHP-Fusion impossible to use. I do not want to have to switch to another CMS because I LOVE PHP-Fusion but I may have no choice if this does not get resolved. It would be nice if someone can offer some assistance and guidance on this.
I did reset my password once and it did not fix the issue. I went back and reset it a second time and it did, so I did follow your advice, it just did not work the first time. Thank you very very much for help me sort that out. However, this did not correct the issue with the Wallet Account. I cannot upload my Drivers License image. When I try, it does nothing. The only time anything happens is if I leave a required field blank then I get an error but other than that, nothing.
Just so everyone knows, I am full time working on the next release of Marketplace 3.0 now with more features extensions and much performant code.
YAY... I cannot wait for the release, maybe I can upload my ID and actually Download from the Marketplace again. So many things I want and need and cannot download anything at all unless I've downloaded it before all this.

Just so everyone knows, I am full time working on the next release of Marketplace 3.0 now with more features extensions and much performant code.
Thread Information
Replies
5 posts
Views
209 times
Last Post
Last updated on 2 months ago
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot set up a bounty in this discussion thread.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You can download attachments in this forum.
You cannot up or down-vote on the post in this discussion thread.
Users who participated in discussion: Falk, Chan, SkeeredOfMyMind