Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Page Creation

I am having trouble creating a new page home page. I don't want middle section with the site content on it. Just the panels I add or create. Can someone help me out with this?
Add empty function into your theme.php
CodeDownload  
function display_home($info) {
}

So if I wanted Blogs to show on my main page, but not news and articles how could I do this. I still want news and articles infused, but only to use as links
You can set the opening page from main settings to the blog.
I don't want the blog page to be my opening page. I only want the site content section on home.php to reflect blogs, and not articles and news
You can look at the panel codes for SQL query examples on how to pull content from the Blog tables.
I am looking for the .php. If I can find it, I can just delete what I don't want to show up, without effecting the actual use of the infusions.

It would show
news
articles
blogs

All I would need to do is delete the news and articles part and they would not show on the mainpage. I just can't find the .php to do that

Or can I use this, but place what I want to show in it

function display_home($info) {
}
You can strip home.php from everything but blog.
Delete, https://github.com/php-fusion/PHP-Fusion/blob/Andromeda/home.php#L36-L90
And https://github.com/php-fusion/PHP-Fusion/blob/Andromeda/home.php#L125-L151
fixed. thanks
Thread Information
Author
Replies
9 posts
Views
97 times
Last Post
Last updated on 4 days ago
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot set up a bounty in this discussion thread.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You can download attachments in this forum.
You cannot up or down-vote on the post in this discussion thread.
Users who participated in discussion: Falk, Vyper69, RobiNN