Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Adding a special rank , jscript error

When adding a special rank . the drop down menu is not working

Thank you

i.ibb.co/tY1WP44/User-ranks.gif
For special to work you need to create one or more new user groups that can be assigned to these. user levels 0, 101, 102 and 103 is excluded from this selection.
Falk attached the following image:
1_11.png 2_9.png

For special to work you need to create one or more new user groups that can be assigned to these. user levels 0, 101, 102 and 103 is excluded from this selection.

Yes I know that, but The (apply to) drop down menu does not work, so nothing to choose from there.Please, look again at my attachment .
Thank you
Do you have any error messages?
I just did as you can see in my screenshots a full test with a new user group and it appeared in the area with no issues found.
The post counter input box was a tad compressed but it was also patched instantly, https://github.com/php-fusion/PHP-Fus...0244a7b4bd

Also please provide a screen of you custom user groups you have created that does not appear.
Thank you
Done.
Everything is OK
i.ibb.co/yqgcm9T/ug.gif
And

i.ibb.co/JdgWhVm/ug2.gif
Thread Information
Author
Replies
5 posts
Views
127 times
Last Post
Last updated on 1 month ago
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot set up a bounty in this discussion thread.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You can download attachments in this forum.
You cannot up or down-vote on the post in this discussion thread.
Users who participated in discussion: Falk, alqutob