Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.

How do i uninstall

how do i uninstall it?  better explained below 

I am not even sure what you mean here. You remove the files and drop the database and it is gone tho.

i should wait till to day to post it was real late 
ok i need to ask more
as i said, the server machine is running through an att modem/router with a passthrough for my old router which is less then a yr old (the web server is hooked to my router). Att dont have just modems.  
before att i had spectrum and every thing worked perfect so that is what is on the passthrough.
my web:  noescape.sytes.net. 
when the server tries to log in it wont except the owners login stuff, when i try a new log in  it ask  questions like "what is 12 in five words" ????
how the heck would i know im 62 and never heard any thing like that.
So i think i installed it wrong or something.
i ran 7 for yrs never 9
new windos  and updated to date, everything reinstalled even the machine is new to me
does and older fusion need to be installed  before 903?
im gona reinstall and go through the permissions again maybe write down the password this time lol

thanks

When the server tries to log in it wont except the owners login stuff, when i try a new log in  it ask  questions like "what is 12 in five words" ????

This is Fusion Gateway , in registration. You can toggle it under Settings.
You can use PHP-Fusion v8 if you want v7 familiarity. Same here, Fusion Gateway is enabled default and need to be toggled under security settings.

Thread Information
Author
Posted In
Replies
4 posts
Views
74 times
Last Post
Last updated on 1 month ago