Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Post your desktop

Print Track
Come on everyone! Press ALT + PNSCR, copy into paint and upload

I've attached my desktop below

(btw, I hope to god that this is not spam...)

- Ian Unruh (kep7) B)

91 replies

well heres mine ( know it i cant find anything either) :o i think i need to clean it up (again) lol
nice car Digi!!
OK, I'll show you my desktop, but this is very inconvenient, I had to take my computer and everything else off to show it to you.
lol...heres mine...mind you this is before my fresh install i am about to do...i will also be adding a 160 GB hd and upgrading to a total of 2 GB ram... should be done sometime today...

Brandon
Mine looks cleaner than most lmao...makes me wonder....not how everything ELSE is ususally... :P
Have a MAC? ;)
here is mine
I'm a very clean and tidy person. Can you tell? (Res: 1280x1024 - image saved at 50%). I'm dissapointed in you IE users! Very impressed by how many of you're using Firefox though, great work guys! Firefox, Opera, Mozilla - whatever, just not IE!

Also, get off the MSN bandwagon and use a real IM application such as Trillian, or my much preferred: Miranda IM

www.phpfusion-mods.com/rayxen/desktop.jpg
Here is my desktop I run 1600X1200, resized the image to 1024*768
as you can tel I have a good taste for woman:D

vimani.servegame.org/dea/desktop%20(Large).JPG
Another Mac!
Cheers
Here's mine... it looks a little different than most, because I use Talisman (shell replacement). I change the theme from time to time, but I don't like things cluttering the desktop. I keep the menus hidden most of the time and use hotkeys a lot.
There you go...
@xandra: beautiful wallpaper! Got a link? Or coul you e-mail it, please?

I'll have my desktop in here tonight, I'm now upgrading my "working PC" from SuSE 9.2 to 9.3... ;-)

I envy all those people with Macs!
author iunruh
forumGeneral Discussion
replies92 posts
viewed25,933 times
activeLast updated on 11 years ago
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You can download attachments in this forum.