Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Problem with Logiing in

Thanks, I've relayed that to her... hopefully that'll do!
Hmmm... she still can't login! I've run out of suggestions to give her! I've logged in as her, reset her password, changed her password. Why would someone get stuck in a redirect?
i bet she hasn't tried firefox :D
Actually fetloser, I use IE the majority of the time and haven't experienced this with any of the sites I login to.

She used to be able to login! Same with the other member that experienced this, and thought I was doing it to him!
yes, most people do use IE(naturally) but in this case she really should try firefox. And of course in IE looking at her cookie settings in the security tab, at least on a site that i ran a while back (it was a third party domain) the cookies had to be set to accept third party cookies and session cookies i think it was. Could be other stuff too, firewall rule that was accidently clicked to disable your site, who knows?
Thanks again fetloser! ;)
Thread Information
Author
Replies
26 posts
Views
5,466 times
Last Post
Last updated on 14 years ago