Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Restore a backup

OMG I'm still down. crap. help anyone?
gojuryu,

If I understand you correctly:

In phpmyadmin, browse the table fusion_settings and then edit the theme field to the be that same as the one as used for your site. Note that the text must match the folder/directory for that theme exactly. It is pretty much the only way that you can recover from a faulty theme.

Cheers B)
Gotcha. I'll give you an update in a few hours. In the meanwhile the site address is http://www.gojuryu.net

So I should put it in the field that says default with the little "2" next to it?

Server: localhost - Database: gojuryun_phpfusion - Table: gojuryun_settings

Field - Type - Documentation - Length/Values1 - Attributes - Null - Default2 - Extra
does this error sound familiar?

Warning: main(locale//global.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/gojuryun/public_html/maincore.php on line 165
Warning: main(locale//global.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/gojuryun/public_html/maincore.php on line 165
Warning: main(): Failed opening 'locale//global.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/gojuryun/public_html/maincore.php on line 165

and the code line 165 of "maincore.php" is:
CodeDownload  
include LOCALE.LOCALESET."global.php";

look at the error:

Warning: main(locale//global.php):

somethings obviously wrong here ... does your site URL i main settings end with a trailing slash ?
Structure for Table

sample: delete coda

ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1 COLLATE=latin1_bin AUTO_INCREMENT=2 ;

and exchange

TYPE=MyISAM;

helmuth wrote:
look at the error:

Warning: main(locale//global.php):

somethings obviously wrong here ... does your site URL i main settings end with a trailing slash ?

I wouldn't know, I can't get into it from the site however I can get to the backup via ftp as well as can get into the phpMyAdmin.

Any sugguestions?
You need to restore your database through phpmyadmin, sounds likethe settings table hasn't restored.
great to see you are up and running again ;)
I can't believe it - another one of my sites has done this again.
CodeDownload  
Table 'wildcard_phpfusion.wildcard_settings' doesn't existTable 'wildcard_phpfusion.wildcard_settings' doesn't exist
Warning: main(locale//global.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/wildcard/public_html/maincore.php on line 165

Warning: main(locale//global.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/wildcard/public_html/maincore.php on line 165

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'locale//global.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/wildcard/public_html/maincore.php on line 165

on my www.WildCardOakland.com site during upgrade. What could I have done wrong?
any recommendations as to how to restore ? I've attempted to restore through phpMyAdmin however receive the following message

Error

SQL query:

-- phpMyAdmin SQL Dump
-- version 2.7.0-pl2
-- http://www.phpmyadmin.net
--
-- Host: localhost
-- Generation Time: Jun 19, 2006 at 09:07 PM
-- Server version: 4.0.16
-- PHP Version: 4.4.1
--
-- Database: `wildcard_phpfusion`
--
CREATE DATABASE `wildcard_phpfusion` ;

MySQL said: Documentation
#1007 - Can't create database 'wildcard_phpfusion'. Database exists

Any idea what this is all about?
Try dropping the table wildcard_phpfusion then restore. Why do you need to restore so often?
I'm not that experienced yet to understand but how do I drop the table wildcard_phpfusion?

I am not restoring the database. It went funny during my update.
any help would be appreciated.
Thread Information
Author
Replies
35 posts
Views
7,753 times
Last Post
Last updated on 13 years ago
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.