Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Super Administrator overtaken

Hi... I have the latest version of php-fusion and I just returned from the holiday to find out that my site's super admin has been tampered with. The super administrator name has been renamed. I don't how this person manage to get the password to it, and he/she has deleted a couple of news items from the site. Is this a known bug and is there a solution to it??

I could get in to mysql admin but so far my website host has not been so cooperative is providing my account login which somehow reset themselves after a certain period of inactive.

The site is maneapa.mywebhut.com. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
We have had a breach in messages.php, thats the only known issue, you should grab the latest file from the cvs.
Ok... but that still doesn't give me back control of my super admin... or the entire site for that matter since SA can delete my admin account :(
you can change SA account directly via phpMyAdmin
Thread Information
Author
Replies
5 posts
Views
3,227 times
Last Post
Last updated on 14 years ago