Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Fusion Cookies with Multiple Site Issue

Hey anyone know what is going on at the open beta site. My page keeps redirecting it's self to the main page and won't load. I set my internet settings to high and got this message

Warning: main(THEMEtheme.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/fusion/public_html/beta/subheader.php on line 14

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'THEMEtheme.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/fusion/public_html/beta/subheader.php on line 14
I can see it, try it again ;)
got it fixed. It was my cookies. I had to delete them to get it to work. Strange.
I have the problem as well, I need to delete my cookie everytime I need to enter the site... so irritating.
that sux
Pwnt... We cant un-pown you before you tell what browser and other stuff you use:P
Thread Information
Author
Posted In
Replies
6 posts
Views
4,351 times
Last Post
Last updated on 11 years ago