* Supporting 4 scoring methods, IPB, PHPBB2, vbProArcade,IPB v32
* Automated tournament system that saves highscores & displays latest tournaments with winners.
* Automated game size detection for games with new embedding routines.
* Dynamic zoomability, (users can resize the game window in real time).
* Ads/info pre-loader that can be displayed before each game.
* Users have their own personal favorite system & easy access & managing from the Arcade index.
* Users can send neat game tips to friends.
* Users can report nonfunctional games.
* Users Comment every game (uses Fusions comment table type (G).
* Users can click on a Hi-Score holders name in a game to see all existing Hi-scores.
* Reversed scoring feature, (Yes, it works!).
* Hi-Scores will be sent as a message to a member when their Hi-Score is beaten and a neat sound is played when you take the Hi-score.
* A new PHP-Fusion style listings when browsing games with options from settings.
* Fast Ajax search function that will list hits just as they would be shown in category browsing.
* Games can be turned Off / On when testing and evaluating, they will be found in the Parked area in the admin section.
* Fusions own group access system can be applied to individual games and/or to whole categories. If a game that is public is listed in a category that have custom group status it will not work either.
* Administrators have an easy & quick admin access for the games when browsing, which wont re-load page or relocate you when new values is being saved.
* Game size can be shown in the top right corner.
* Ajax 5 star voting system.
* Randomize game function, for people who just can t decide!
* Allow or disallow guests to play, with nice redirects to make them register or to keep playing anonymous.
* Allow gamers to either play in popup or embedded mode or selectable when browsing.
* User gold support (pay to play).
* Keep alive function (Players who play will stay online)
* Almost all user & automated features are optional, everything can be On or Off very easy via the settings page.
* Games mega center panel
* Games events panel
* When upgrading you can run a simple upgrade script if you want to keep records & stats from your old Arcade.
And much more!
You can see the latest version concept sites on http://www.venue.nu and http://nextarcade.nu